Sunday, 23 September, 2018

Man finds wife and her lover dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Tameka Hargrave was found dead in a parking garage on Monday Man finds wife and her lover dead of carbon monoxide poisoning
Melinda Barton | 13 July, 2018, 17:50

A married woman and her secret lover are dead after police say the pair had sex in a closed garage that had a running auto inside and succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead on Monday night in Newark.

According to FOX News, law enforcement officials believe Hargrave's was having sex with the mechanic in exchange for vehicle fix.

Kahali Johnson, Tameka's husband, told ABC 7 that he found the bodies. he went to investigate in the garage after smelling exhaust, and discovered the bodies, the television station reported.

Johnson said he went to investigate after a strong gas odour entered his apartment before 9pm on Monday, and found the pair "laid out".

However, NBC New York reported that the two were having sex in a auto in the garage when they were found dead.

Johnson said he believes his wife's death could have been prevented if the apartment garage had adequate alarm systems in place. "And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone". NJ.com reported that the two victims were inside the "running vehicle". I want her to see me graduate high school. We don't know, ' she said. I can't do that, ' she said.

Newark Fire Division evacuated the building to protect other residents, and one person was taken to the hospital for evaluation, she said. Why can't they get smoke detectors? "My mother could still be alive".

Johnson blamed the deaths on carbon monoxide poisoning.

Johnson is blaming the apartment complex for not having adequate Carbon dioxide alarm systems.