Saturday, 21 July, 2018

Cent & Conor McGregor Exchange Jabs On Social Media

Conor Mc Gregor during UFC 189 world tour Conor Mc Gregor during UFC 189 world tour
Kristopher Love | 07 March, 2018, 14:51

'Mixed Martial Arts is a glorious game, Floyd.

Ronaldo, who was Forbes' number one with $93 million previous year, is predicted to feature prominently in the upcoming list, but Conor McGregor thinks he will overtake the Real Madrid forward in the coming weeks. "You are going to love it hahaha".

In fact, McGregor used the occasion of his new deal with Burger King and Forbes's new ranking of the wealthiest rappers to cast some financial shade on both Money and his on again/ off again corner man 50 Cent.

The bickering started in the summer of previous year, when McGregor said: "50 Cent's a (expletive)".

Anyway, things seemed to go pretty quiet after the fight, which McGregor lost, although he managed not to like someone who had never boxed professionally before.

"Congrats to Jay-Z on his No.1 takeover from Diddy in the highest paid Forbes list".

McGregor believes he has now overtaken Cristiano Ronaldo and should now find himself at number one when the list is revealed later this year. "What a take-over!" He added. Until now. Zoom into that two tone with the powder blue on my wrist mate. Don't block me, 50 kid. McGregor also posted on his Instagram account last month, saying: 'I am fighting again. The 50 year old Instagram blocker.

However, McGregor's new Burger King advert may alleviate any fears that he could be retiring from MMA, with the commercial featuring jibes at potential opponents Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson.

"I I finally found a real contender who can bring the heat", McGregor said in reference to the burger he was shamelessly plugging.