Wednesday, 20 September, 2017

Manchester City outcast set to sign for Liverpool in £20M deal

Torino keen on extending Joe Hart's loan deal from Manchester City From Italy: Joe Hart lays out transfer conditions to Manchester City, could lead to problems
Kristopher Love | 20 April, 2017, 07:39

The England goalkeeper has said he is "surplus to requirements" at City.

Hart has spent the season on loan with Torino.

Several Premier League clubs are keeping a close eye on Hart ahead of a possible summer transfer, while Torino have confirmed they want to keep the 29-year-old.

"At the most we could take him on loan for another year but that depends on both Manchester City and him".

"We want to know soon, because if we have Hart next year..."

He wrote that his sources had told him that Hart is "not, hasn't been at any point and won't be in future [a] Liverpool transfer target".

Hart was never part of Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola's plans when he arrived a year ago and has spent the season on loan at Torino.

Earlier this week, City boss Guardiola rebuffed a question about whether Hart could have his loan spell in Turin extended.

Hart is now on loan from Manchester City, who let Hart leave for Serie A after they signed Claudio Bravo from Barcelona for £17m.

Torino manager Sinisa Mihajlovic admitted on Saturday that the Serie A club can not afford City's asking price, per Jamie Gordon of The Sun.

"Every weekend I will decide who is in goal, " added the Catalan manager.

Claudio Bravo has struggled since signing for £15.4 million from Barcelona last summer.