"I told them I really appreciate that and let's get going as soon as possible", she said.
"As president, I promise I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you people work in coal for the rest of your lives, and your kids will work in coal, and your grandkids", he told one cast member.
Bloom said Walsh has requested the involvement of the New York State Division of Human Rights in launching its own investigation of Walsh's complaint, but added that her client does not intend to sue O'Reilly.
Last week, Bloom posted a video of herself and one of O'Reilly's alleged victims, Wendy Walsh, making a complaint against O'Reilly using Fox's corporate hotline.
Walsh told The New York Times that O'Reilly had promised to get her a job at Fox News, but he had changed his mind after she rejected his advances. The positive Nielsen numbers comes as 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, confirmed Sunday it will investigate a sexual harassment claim against the 67-year-old host.
O'Reilly told the newspaper he made the payments to "avoid negative publicity" for the sake of his children.
Almost 50 advertisers have walked away from "The O'Reilly Factor" because of the controversy, according toAdweek, though his ratings have not suffered.
Bloom also said that she has been "flooded with calls" from other women seeking to be represented in the matter.
Walsh said O'Reilly barely acknowledged her when she returned to appear on "The O'Reilly Factor".
That's when O'Reilly brought on the one guy who is "unimpeachable on all female issues" to come to his defense: none other than Trump, also portrayed by Baldwin. Those allegations incited a federal investigation of Fox News. In fact, there were so few advertisers on last Thursday night's show that it seemed to abruptly end after 45 minutes, giving way to a 15-minute Shepherd Smith report about the Syrian missile strikes.
In recent days, at least 20 advertisers have stopped buying ads on The O'Reilly Factor. Advocacy groups such as the National Organization for Women have called for the dismissal of the combative commentator, who is paid $18 million annually by Fox News.
Maybe the hammer will actually drop on Bill O'Reilly yet!
"Some of them their claims are time-barred", said the attorney.